ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sirija

Page 37 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

Go down

Sirija - Page 37 Empty Re: Sirija

Post by Winter is coming 16/9/2016, 15:42

tu vise jebe lud zbunjenog haha  cat

Winter is coming

2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 16/9/2016, 17:34

AlfaOmega wrote:Pro-turski pobunjenici na sjeveru Sirije kod al-Raia isprašili američke vojnike koji su došli pomoći. :^0

:^0  Link ?
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/9/2016, 17:38

Kakav link, a povjerenje medju suborcima? :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 16/9/2016, 17:47

US Air Force accidentally bombs own rebels in Aleppo: Al-Amaq

ALEPPO, SYRIA (5:20 P.M.) - The U.S. Air Force accidentally bombed the moderate rebels they are backing inside the village of Al-Ra'i in the northern Aleppo countryside, the Islamic State's official media wing "Al-'Amaq" reported on Friday.
According to the terrorist group's media wing, the U.S. Anti-ISIS Coalition mistakenly bombed the Free Syrian Army's (FSA) positions in the western countryside of Al-'Ra'i.

Sirija - Page 37 Cse1hDcWAAEyD0c-696x227

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/us-air-force-accidentally-bombs-rebels-aleppo-al-amaq/

UPS  Sirija - Page 37 1f60b
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 16/9/2016, 17:48

MaximusDecimusMiridije wrote:Kakav link, a povjerenje medju suborcima? :)

Ah da.............a i ja svašta lupim  drunken
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 16/9/2016, 18:02

Sirija - Page 37 AMN-Breaking-News-696x696

Syrian Army returns to strategic Aleppo highway after rebel attack

ALEPPO, SYRIA (6:30 P.M.) - Minutes ago, the Syrian Arab Army' (SAA) returned to the strategic Castillo Highway after the Islamist rebels of the Free Syrian Army (FSA) opened fire on the Russian military and Syrian Red Crescent Society.
According to the Russian Defense Ministry, the Syrian Arab Army returned to the Castillo Highway after rebel fighters attacked the government controlled portion of the roadway.
The return of the Syrian Arab Army to the Castillo Highway comes just two hours after they withdrew as far north as 3.5 km in the Al-Malaah Farms area of northern Aleppo.

A military source in Aleppo city told Al-Masdar News that the Russian Marines near the Castillo Highway are furious with the Americans over their failure to control their "moderate" rebels.
Making matters worse, the people of east Aleppo will go another day without humanitarian aid, thanks in large part to the Free Syrian Army's refusal to open their portion of the Castillo Highway.
------------------------------------------------------------------

" Umjereni " i neumjereni islamo teroristi opstruiraju primirje
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 16/9/2016, 18:16

bas sam se cudio u nevjerici,hoce li se ovi stvarno povuci sa castelo ceste,to je bilo kao kad je srpska vojska prepustila aerodrom u sarajevu u ruke unprofora a ovi ga dali balijama

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 16/9/2016, 18:23

Deir ez Zoor - Brko razguzio  isis-ovce  na sjeverozapadu džepa  na  brdu Tel Al Sanof, 

plus odbijen napad sa otoka Saker.

+ 70 mrtvih isis kozojeba

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CsUbgesWIAARUqs.jpg:large

Tutomap ‏@Tutomap Sep 14
#SAA/#NDF advance in NW Deir al-Zur regain Tel al-Sanof from #IS
#Syria #ديرالروز
map in http://bit.do/tutomap 

Sirija - Page 37 34

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article...ed-deir-ezzor/

[Graphic +18] Over 70+ ISIS terrorists killed in Deir Ezzor
By Leith Fadel - 15/09/20165

The Syrian Arab Army's 137th Artillery Brigade of the 17th Reserve Division launched a large-scale offensive in the southwestern countryside of Deir Ezzor on Sunday, targeting the Islamic State's positions near their headquarters.

According to a military source at the Deir Ezzor Airport, the Syrian Armed Forces managed to capture several checkpoints near the Tayyem Valley and the strategic hilltop of Tal Sannouf after a very intense battle with the Islamic State militants.

The source added that this violent battle near the 137th Brigade's headquarters resulted in the death of over 50 Islamic State terrorists, including a large number of foreign fighters from Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Egypt, Uzbekistan, and Chechnya.

Meanwhile, inside the provincial capital, the Islamic State attempted to advance from Saqr Island to the Industrial District; however, their assault would be repelled by the Syrian Arab Army's 104th Airborne Brigade of the Republican Guard after a 4 hour long battle.

As a result of these fierce battles in Deir Ezzor on Wednesday, the Islamic State lost over 70 combatants, while also suffering numerous casualties near the Palmyra front.

Ya habibi  :^0
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 16/9/2016, 18:25

sace doci onaj ljubitelj jebaca kamila i reci da nije poginulo 70 jebaca kamila nego 70 asadovih

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 16/9/2016, 19:32

Znam  B-)

--------------------------------------------------

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article...eires-airbase/

Syrian Army foils major ISIS assault on Kuweires Airbase

ALEPPO, SYRIA (9:45 P.M.) - The Islamic State of Iraq and AL-Sham (ISIS) launched a large-scale assault at the Kuweires Military Airport area

of east Aleppo on Thursday, targeting the surrounding villages of Hazarah and Tal Maksour.

ISIS began the assault by launching a simultaneous attack at both Tal Maksour and Hazarah, while hammering the Kuweires Airbase with mortar shells from afar.

Attempting to overrun the Syrian Armed Forces using surprise tactics, the Islamic State militants struck the government's front-lines with several fighters.
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 16/9/2016, 19:35

rusi su pobili samo civile a jeebace kamile vrlo malo,asad gubi rat,armija mu je puna kukavica i nesposobnjakovica bla bla bla

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 16/9/2016, 19:51

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/9/2016, 20:10

Winter is coming wrote:rusi su pobili samo civile a jeebace kamile vrlo malo,asad gubi rat,armija mu je puna kukavica i nesposobnjakovica bla bla bla

Evo....Rusi pogadjaju samo teroriste, civile jako malo ili nikako, Assad pobjeduje, vojska mu je puna junaka i izrazito sposobnih vojnika i operativaca.

Se sad lijepo osjecas? :)

Last edited by MaximusDecimusMiridije on 16/9/2016, 20:14; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 16/9/2016, 20:13

Pod zaštitom turskih tenkova, američki specijalci utekli nazad u Tursku 

jer su bili napadnuti od onih svojih " umjerenih " kozojeba 

koje su naoružali i obučili................NEPROCJENJIVO  :^0

https://twitter.com/ValkryV/status/776746004456546304

A zamisli šta bi bilo da su ih zarobili i obukli im ružičaste tute
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/9/2016, 20:14

Pobjegli i plaču i kukaju. A zrakoplovstvo im je iz USA dovelo odmah majke da ih tješe :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 16/9/2016, 20:18

MaximusDecimusMiridije wrote:
Winter is coming wrote:rusi su pobili samo civile a jeebace kamile vrlo malo,asad gubi rat,armija mu je puna kukavica i nesposobnjakovica bla bla bla

Evo....Rusi pogadjaju samo teroriste, civile jako malo ili nikako, Assad pobjeduje, vojska mu je puna junaka i izrazito sposobnih vojnika i operativaca.

jes ti joda???? scratch

Male
2015-10-04

http://www.uzaludnipokusaj.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/9/2016, 20:19

I sad prelazimo na fazu 2....organizirano okupljanje sa svih strana i onda pokusaju jeftinoga ismijavanja i agresije prema pojedincu koji iskace van gabarita same grupe :) .

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 16/9/2016, 20:25

MaximusDecimusMiridije wrote:

Civila tamo nema, kao niti nevinih, Assad je legitimno, demokratski izabrani predsjednik a sa dužnosti će otići

kad izgubi izbore. SAA nisu pičkice jer bi inače već davno izgubili rat od islamo terorista.

Mislim da je ovo realna slika
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 16/9/2016, 20:26

nijesi odgovorio, jesi li ti joda??

Male
2015-10-04

http://www.uzaludnipokusaj.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 16/9/2016, 20:31

MaximusDecimusMiridije wrote:Pobjegli i plaču i kukaju. A zrakoplovstvo im je iz USA dovelo odmah majke da ih tješe :)

US Special Forces chased out of rebel held al-Rai, with chant : 

-  " Americans  we're  coming  for  your  slaughter " -

https://www.facebook.com/IBORofficial/videos/vb.1698006960484733/1901304816821612/?type=3&theater

- What is this !! I see the Syrian Rebels acting like ISIS , calling of on BA .. "anti American and Kurds slogans, you're pigs, and crusaders!! We will slaughter you and all the west. -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muda  ti  Irudova  lol!  .................................kaže  Husejin  Ubama  da  su  to  " umjereni "  islamistički  teroristi..............." moderate " :aw

Zato ih  je  USAF kao  slučajno bombardirao  drunken

[size=18]User Actions

Follow
Sirija - Page 37 Cjx-IbQE_biggerHassan Ridha‏[ltr]@sayed_ridha[/ltr][/size]
Oops | Aamaq says Coalition airstrike accidentally hit a rebel position in Qara Mazra'ah in north Aleppo countryside

Last edited by Yehudi on 16/9/2016, 20:33; edited 1 time in total
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/9/2016, 20:33

Ae nebi se reklo po snimci. S druge strane...nisu pucali na njih. Mozebitno da i jesu umjereni :) . Samo su tamo definicije istoga poprilicno drukcije od naseg shvacanja jel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next