ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rusija i Turska zakuhavaju, što je činiti NATO-u?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Rusija i Turska zakuhavaju, što je činiti NATO-u?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Rusija i Turska zakuhavaju, što je činiti NATO-u?

Post by RayMabus Tue 1 Dec - 13:28

MIjenjamo Gruziju za Srbiju tj Balkan tj južnu Europu.

Nema ovdje ....odje se inkarnirao jedan anđeo .....mrš.

Ratuj tamo na Kakwazu.

RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Rusija i Turska zakuhavaju, što je činiti NATO-u?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Rusija i Turska zakuhavaju, što je činiti NATO-u?

Post by prckov Tue 1 Dec - 13:29

epikur37 wrote:Prema Nato agendi treba ojačati Bošnjake i Šiptare da bi se učvrstila pozicija zapda na Bakanu...jel tako ;) :D

sve za slobodu....amerike :coffee

prckov

2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit Tue 1 Dec - 13:30

kaja_333 wrote:Izbaciti tursku iz NATA
Šta Kajo pa ti vazda bila za Turke i NATO hahahah
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by marcus-t Tue 1 Dec - 13:31

Russia adding 2nd airbase in Syria, pursuing 'expansion' in military campaign

By Lucas Tomlinson
Published December 01, 2015
FoxNews.com

Russia has expanded its military operations in Syria to include a second airbase as well as other posts, according to a U.S. official briefed on the latest intelligence from the region – even as President Obama expresses muted optimism that Russian President Vladimir Putin eventually will “shift” his strategy and work with the West.
Moscow’s presence has grown to a total of four forward operating bases, including recently added bases in Hama and Tiyas. But the most concerning to the Pentagon is the second airbase in Shayrat which can support fixed-wing aircraft, greatly expanding Russia’s capability for airstrikes, which began on Sept. 30.
“The Russians are operating helicopters out of Shayrat airport, but they are making [preparations] to land fixed-wing aircraft,” another U.S. official confirmed to Fox News.
Shayrat is located 25 miles outside of the Syrian city of Homs, an hour drive from neighboring Lebanon.
Since September, Russia has based its warplanes and helicopters at Basel al-Assad airbase in Latakia, one of the last remaining Assad strongholds along the Mediterranean coast. While the Pentagon cannot confirm any Russian military jets have landed at Shayrat, there are reports Russia has landed aircraft in the past few hours.
Russia’s two other forward operating bases are used to land its attack helicopters employed to defend the Assad regime against Syrian rebels. 
But when asked if the move to expand to a second airbase was defensive in nature in case Syrian rebels succeed in destroying the Latakia base, one of the U.S. officials pushed back.
“This is an expansion, not a defensive move at all,” the official said. He said Syrian rebels were nowhere close to taking the Russian airbase in Latakia.

NATO kmeči. ;)
marcus-t
marcus-t

2015-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus Tue 1 Dec - 13:31

Uzmi Gruziju ....nije u NATO.

Trgowina.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit Tue 1 Dec - 13:34

marcus-t wrote:

By   Lucas Tomlinson  
FoxNews.com

Russia has expanded its military operations in Syria to include a second airbase as well as other posts, according to a U.S. official briefed on the latest intelligence from the region – even as President Obama expresses muted optimism that Russian President Vladimir Putin eventually will “shift” his strategy and work with the West.
Moscow’s presence has grown to a total of four forward operating bases, including recently added bases in Hama and Tiyas. But the most concerning to the Pentagon is the second airbase in Shayrat which can support fixed-wing aircraft, greatly expanding Russia’s capability for airstrikes, which began on Sept. 30.
“The Russians are operating helicopters out of Shayrat airport, but they are making [preparations] to land fixed-wing aircraft,” another U.S. official confirmed to Fox News.
Shayrat is located 25 miles outside of the Syrian city of Homs, an hour drive from neighboring Lebanon.
Since September, Russia has based its warplanes and helicopters at Basel al-Assad airbase in Latakia, one of the last remaining Assad strongholds along the Mediterranean coast. While the Pentagon cannot confirm any Russian military jets have landed at Shayrat, there are reports Russia has landed aircraft in the past few hours.
Russia’s two other forward operating bases are used to land its attack helicopters employed to defend the Assad regime against Syrian rebels. 
But when asked if the move to expand to a second airbase was defensive in nature in case Syrian rebels succeed in destroying the Latakia base, one of the U.S. officials pushed back.
“This is an expansion, not a defensive move at all,” the official said. He said Syrian rebels were nowhere close to taking the Russian airbase in Latakia.

NATO kmeči. ;)
neeee pa Žutarnji nakon ovoga ide kolektivno na skijanje
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kaya Tue 1 Dec - 13:42

Kada sam ja bila za turke lažljivce ?
kaya
kaya

2015-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 1 Dec - 13:43

zaebavaju te Kayo.. :clown

Back to top Go down

Post by epikur37 Tue 1 Dec - 13:43

kaja_333 wrote:Kada sam ja bila za turke lažljivce ?

Oprošteno ti je....:)
epikur37
epikur37

2015-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus Tue 1 Dec - 13:44

Rusija i Turska zakuhavaju, što je činiti NATO-u?  - Page 3 Gruzija_wiki

Na ............nosi,
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit Tue 1 Dec - 13:46

Pa furala si sa Kemalom iz Živinica
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 1 Dec - 13:47

asilovski wrote:
Moraš bas??...Yodi sipati sol na ranu.. B-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit Tue 1 Dec - 13:49

bogomdani wrote:
asilovski wrote:
pa da Đoda Kemal abu el Muć hhehehe
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 1 Dec - 13:50

asilovski wrote:
bogomdani wrote:
asilovski wrote:
pa da Đoda Kemal abu el Muć hhehehe
samo ti sjedaj na Muku Yodinim fillinzima naspram Kaye.. No jocolor

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 Tue 1 Dec - 13:53

asilovski wrote:
marcus-t wrote:

By   Lucas Tomlinson  
FoxNews.com

NATO kmeči. ;)
zhutarnji na apratima

Male
2015-10-04

http://www.uzaludnipokusaj.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit Tue 1 Dec - 14:02

Leviathan2 wrote:
asilovski wrote:
marcus-t wrote:

By   Lucas Tomlinson  
FoxNews.com

NATO kmeči. ;)
zhutarnji na apratima
Hanžeković će zbog ovoga od muke ovršiti par hiljada bez razloga
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3