ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

>;))))

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

>;)))) - Page 2 Empty Re: >;))))

Post by RayMabus Tue 17 Jan - 20:06

Vanzemaljci nepostoje. Sami ste u svemiru.

RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus Tue 17 Jan - 20:06

RayMabus wrote:Vanzemaljci nepostoje. Sami ste u svemiru.
Ostavljeni na milost i nemilost MMF-u.

:^0 lol!
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Jan - 20:06

red wolf wrote:
mutava baštarda wrote:dolazi trump... bježe mali zeleni....
Uvijek su oni ovdje...;))))

znam jednoga kojem su "oni" uvijek "ovdje" ali taj je na teškim lijekovima.. daj, nemoj me razočaravati, na Razmišljanjima pišeš tako smislene postove...  :cleanteeth

Back to top Go down

Post by red wolf Tue 17 Jan - 20:07

RayMabus wrote:Vanzemaljci nepostoje. Sami ste u svemiru.
Pajdo, šetaj s ove teme...Puko si, skuliraj se, i bit će sve ok.
red wolf
red wolf

Male
2016-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by red wolf Tue 17 Jan - 20:07

metilda wrote:
red wolf wrote:

znam jednoga kojem su "oni" uvijek "ovdje" ali taj je na teškim lijekovima.. daj, nemoj me razočaravati, na Razmišljanjima pišeš tako smislene postove...  :cleanteeth
Ne, ozbiljno...Gore su...
red wolf
red wolf

Male
2016-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by danni1 Tue 17 Jan - 20:11

red wolf wrote:
danni1 wrote:
kic wrote:
đe ba ovo ide?
U smeće. Pretjerali više s im sranjem kao da ne znamo da je sve to montaža i muljanje.
Pa nije. I sam sam tome svjedočio. To je takav osjećaj, kad to vidiš...Shvatiš koliko je ljudska vrsta mala...No, to su samo tijela koja nosimo. Mi smo ''više'' od tih tijela...
Ma jok. naprotiv, ništa slično ne postoji u cijelom svemiru kao što je zemlja i  živi svijet na zemlji. Vrhunac kreacije ili evolucije kako tko misli su ljudi. Sve ostalo je prašina i dim....kurac od ovce kak bi rekli naši ljudi.

Male
2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by red wolf Tue 17 Jan - 20:15

danni1 wrote:
red wolf wrote:
danni1 wrote:
kic wrote:
đe ba ovo ide?
U smeće. Pretjerali više s im sranjem kao da ne znamo da je sve to montaža i muljanje.
Pa nije. I sam sam tome svjedočio. To je takav osjećaj, kad to vidiš...Shvatiš koliko je ljudska vrsta mala...No, to su samo tijela koja nosimo. Mi smo ''više'' od tih tijela...
Ma jok. naprotiv, ništa slično ne postoji u cijelom svemiru kao što je zemlja i  živi svijet na zemlji. Vrhunac kreacije ili evolucije kako tko misli su ljudi. Sve ostalo je prašina i dim....kurac od ovce kak bi rekli naši ljudi.
Ljudi imaju veliko mišljenje o sebi, a tako su majušni samo u ovom Svemiru...Da o ostalome ni ne govorimo...
red wolf
red wolf

Male
2016-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Jan - 20:15

red wolf wrote:
metilda wrote:
red wolf wrote:

pa sad, budući da vjerujem u anđele i demone mogu onda i ja spadati u red onih koji vjeruju u vanzemaljce?  B-)

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus Tue 17 Jan - 20:16

Bolji mi je oni kamion u Berlinu nego ovo svijetlece govno.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by red wolf Tue 17 Jan - 20:16

metilda wrote:
red wolf wrote:
metilda wrote:
red wolf wrote:

pa sad, budući da vjerujem u anđele i demone mogu onda i ja spadati u red onih koji vjeruju u vanzemaljce?  B-)
Da, možeš...
red wolf
red wolf

Male
2016-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus Tue 17 Jan - 20:18

metilda wrote:
red wolf wrote:
metilda wrote:
red wolf wrote:

Samo budale vjeruju.

Nisam pogledao cijeli video ...vjerovatno se radi o onima šta rade krugove u žitu ...al sad nema žita pa mžda to rade u snijegu he he he

Koga brige uostalom.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Jan - 20:18

danni1 wrote:
red wolf wrote:
danni1 wrote:
kic wrote:
đe ba ovo ide?

vidiš, kad sam čitala Mariju Valtortu ona je pisala da Bog nije tako malen da bi stvorio tako malen svijet od samih ljudi.. dapače.. konkretno je rekla (po Isusovom "diktatu") da postoji puno svjetova i živih bića u svemiru  :|

Back to top Go down

Post by red wolf Tue 17 Jan - 20:19

metilda wrote:
danni1 wrote:
red wolf wrote:
danni1 wrote:
kic wrote:
đe ba ovo ide?

vidiš, kad sam čitala Mariju Valtortu ona je pisala da Bog nije tako malen da bi stvorio tako malen svijet od samih ljudi.. dapače.. konkretno je rekla (po Isusovom "diktatu") da postoji puno svjetova i živih bića u svemiru  :|
Zanimljivo!...>;))))))
red wolf
red wolf

Male
2016-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Jan - 20:20

red wolf wrote:
metilda wrote:
red wolf wrote:
metilda wrote:
red wolf wrote:

Da, možeš...

tako i ja mislim, ali sad će me vjerojatno proglasiti ludom  :^0

Back to top Go down

Post by red wolf Tue 17 Jan - 20:20

metilda wrote:
red wolf wrote:
metilda wrote:
red wolf wrote:
metilda wrote:

Da, možeš...

tako i ja mislim, ali sad će me vjerojatno proglasiti ludom  :^0
Tko ih šiša...>;)))))))
red wolf
red wolf

Male
2016-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 Tue 17 Jan - 20:23

nece se ni oni jos dugo setkarat ovuda, i njima ce svijeca dogorit, nek se gone u 3pm svemironske

Male
2015-10-04

http://www.uzaludnipokusaj.org

Back to top Go down

Post by danni1 Tue 17 Jan - 20:24

metilda wrote:
danni1 wrote:
red wolf wrote:
danni1 wrote:
kic wrote:
đe ba ovo ide?

Ma...pusti ti nju, laže. bog ima svoje anđeleke, ima opoziciju i nas iz zafrkancije da razmišljamo o smislu sveg tog besmisla.

Male
2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus Tue 17 Jan - 20:24

Entity that came to dialogue: Master Ruanel.
Interlocutor: Now, I would like to move on to the question related to the circles on the fields, we know that they are made by extraterrestrials, but we haven't still deepened about their real meaning.
Ruanel: The circles are signs made by aliens to let know other aliens who also come to Earth that they were here and also to inform the messages they gave.
Interlocutor: Is a single alien race the one that make those crop circles?
Ruanel: No, there are several races. But there were also terrestrials that tried absurdly to replicate them with a tractor, something impossible to achieve at the level of the ground, because it’s necessary to have a perspective from the surface. You have the example of a painter who has a canvas at 5 or 10 cm. from his face... How could he paint something in perspective, if his eyes are closer to the painting and he cannot perceive that perspective?
Interlocutor: I understand perfectly.
Ruanel: Those terrestrials who tried to imitate those crop circles with a tractor failed, since some of them have even a kilometer of distance. But they can be made easily be aliens from a space ship.
Interlocutor: But what do they mean? Do they use the crop fields as a boy in school that uses a notebook to make drawings without any meaning?
Ruanel: The circles are language, where somehow they leave recorded the results of the studies that were made with the human race, especially to determine the time that it would be necessary, so that the extraterrestrial entities could contact us in a massive way...
Interlocutor: This is precisely the dream of human beings!
Ruanel: Yes, but at the moment those circles are warning to other contingents of extraterrestrials, I mean to the peaceful aliens who arrive to the planet that there are 157 belic conflicts on Earth. There were 156 and now the war of the U.S against the Afghans has been added, and at the moment it is not convenient any massive contact.
Interlocutor: Concretely, the circles are made by aliens who have good intentions.
Ruanel: Of course! Recently a movie called "Signs" was filmed and they are already exhibiting it in the cinemas and they are distorting the meaning of the circles completely, because they say that they are made by negative extraterrestrial entities that come to invade us.
Interlocutor: Well, what happens is that what sells is exactly that... I don’t believe that anybody would like to see a movie about good extraterrestrials...
Ruanel: And the arguments it’s so simple that in the end they are defeated by water, because the writer imagined them vulnerable to this element. The basic and cretin thing of this argument gives is the fact that water is an indispensable element for life in all the planets of the universe.
Interlocutor: The circles, then, are completely harmless?
Ruanel: Yes, they are completely harmless.
Interlocutor: Well, but they ruin the crop fields...
Ruanel: In these things there is always a previous evaluation. The general purpose they do goes beyond any individual interest.
Interlocutor: I understand... There is always a conflict between the individual interests and the general interests, and it is not always clear what should be made, because sometimes it’s also important the individual's interest. Here we see it continuously with expropriations due to public use... But continuing with the topic, I ask: the meaning of the circles would be something like "the human race it is not culturally advanced for a massive extraterrestrial contact because of its difficulties to accept something different, and it is necessary to add that its aggressiveness would hazard the physical integrity of aliens that would love to be in contact with us, etc. etc.
Ruanel: Yes, the example is valid, but the messages are not so general. The drawings are not the same in all the countries; this means that in every country there is a different evaluation. The design of the circles varies, for example, according to the grade of hostility in every place, since there are countries that are more belligerent than others.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by red wolf Tue 17 Jan - 20:25

Leviathan2 wrote:nece se ni oni jos dugo setkarat ovuda, i njima ce svijeca dogorit, nek se gone u 3pm svemironske
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
red wolf
red wolf

Male
2016-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus Tue 17 Jan - 20:29

But they can be made easily be aliens from a space ship.
Interlocutor: But what do they mean? Do they use the crop fields as a boy in school that uses a notebook to make drawings without any meaning?
Ruanel: The circles are language, where somehow they leave recorded the results of the studies that were made with the human race, especially to determine the time that it would be necessary, so that the extraterrestrial entities could contact us in a massive way...
Interlocutor: This is precisely the dream of human beings!
Ruanel: Yes, but at the moment those circles are warning to other contingents of extraterrestrials, I mean to the peaceful aliens who arrive to the planet that there are 157 belic conflicts on Earth. There were 156 and now the war of the U.S against the Afghans has been added, and at the moment it is not convenient any massive contact.
Interlocutor: Concretely, the circles are made by aliens who have good intentions.

---

RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by red wolf Tue 17 Jan - 20:30

@Ray, ne zagađuj temu svojim glupostima u koje vjeruješ...
red wolf
red wolf

Male
2016-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum