ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COMPLETELY BAN

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

COMPLETELY BAN Empty COMPLETELY BAN

Post by Yehudi 30/4/2016, 09:57

Russia has just announced a game-changing move in the fight against Monsanto's GMOs, 

completely banning the use of genetically modified ingredients in any and all food production. ... 

In other words, Russia just blazed way past the issue of GMO labeling and shut down the use of any and all GMOs that would have otherwise entered the food supply through the creation of packaged foods (and the cultivation of GMO crops).
 “As far as genetically-modified organisms are concerned, we have made decision not to use any GMO in food productions,” Deputy PM Arkady Dvorkovich revealed during an international conference on biotechnology. This is a bold move by the Russian government, and it sits in unison with the newly-ignited global debate on GMOs and the presence of Monsanto in the food supply. It also follows the highly-debated ruling by the World Health Organization that Monsanto's glyphosate-based Roundup is a ‘probable carcinogen.’ 

But I also want to put it into perspective for you. If this announcement were to be made in the United States, for example, it would mean a total transformation of the food manufacturing industry. But in Russia, the integration of GMOs is not close to the same level as in the U.S. We know that, in the United States, 90 plus percent of staple crops like corn are genetically modified, along with 94 percent of soybeans and 94 percent of cotton. A ban on GMOs in food production would radically change the entire food supply. In Russia, however, the country is much more poised for a GMO food revolution. 

“According to official statistics the share of GMO in the Russian food industry has declined from 12 percent to just 0.01 percent over the past 10 years, and currently there are just 57 registered food products containing GMO in the country. 

The law ordering obligatory state registration of GMO products that might contact with the environment will come into force in mid-2017.” President Vladimir Putin believes that he can keep GMOs out of the country, even while staying in compliance with the World Trade Organization's (WTO) commandments. In a past meeting addressing the members of the Board of the Russian Federation Council he stated:

“We need to properly construct our work so that it is not contrary to our obligations under the WTO. But even with this in mind, we nevertheless have legitimate methods and instruments to protect our own market, and above all citizens.” Do you think we will we ever see something like this is in the United States? 

http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/2015/11/russian-government-completely-bans-the-use-of-genetically-modified-ingredients-in-all-food-production.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pametno
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

COMPLETELY BAN Empty Re: COMPLETELY BAN

Post by Guest 30/4/2016, 10:04

Joj kad citam one retarde na bagovom forumu..ti su i sami se rodili kao gmo produkti..no dobro,oni ispod 30 godina i ne mogu znati sto je prava hrana a sto usrani gmo..

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 30/4/2016, 10:15

To je više od manipulacije zrnom, to je pohlepa za zaradom, grubom silom nametanje

monopola i trovanje populacije. Inače su Nizozemci vodeći u Europi po distribuciji sjemena

ali to šta zasrani -monsanto- radi, to je kriminal.

Radi se i o tome da iz recimo kukuruza, soje ili bilo koje druge kulture, ako zasiješ to sjeme,

ne možeš sljedeće god od uroda odvojiti sjemensko zrno jer jednostavno neće niknuti.

Genski je manipulirano  a nije vršeno istraživanje kako će utjecati na zdravlje ljudi.
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/4/2016, 10:20

GMO puca na masovnost produkcije i produzivanje trajanja proizvoda,dakle hrane,kako bi se sto duze mogla prodavati..naravno,tada je i profit visi..
Uvijek podivljam kad dojdem u neki trgovacki lanac i vidim 6-7 sorti paradajzova,a svi tvrdi bez mirisa i okusa,da ti se smuci..stavim takav paradajz na prozor da ga sunce obasja,mislim,mozda ce malo smeksati i dobiti okus,stoji tako 2-4 tjedana,nis..i dalje tvrd i bezukusan..samo se pocne poslije nekako mrežurati..ne truli,ne trune,kako bi normalno trebalo..i hajd sad ti to probavi..naravno..imas kapsule koje poboljsavaju probavu..ps im mtr ebo.. x-|

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/4/2016, 10:28

COMPLETELY BAN Ht_tomato_progression_2_sr_140425_12x5_1600

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/4/2016, 10:30

Harmful Effects of the Agent
Genetically modified organisms (GMO’s) are a broad group of plants, animals, and bacteria that are engineered for a wide variety of applications ranging from agricultural production to scientific research. The types of potential hazards posed by GMO’s vary according to the type of organism being modified and its intended application. Most of the concern surrounding GMO’s relates to their potential for negative effects on the environment and human health. Because GMO’s that could directly effect human health are primarily products that can enter the human food supply, this website focuses on genetically modified food. To date, the only types of products that have been approved for human consumption in the U.S. are genetically modified plants (FDA website).
All genetically modified foods that have been approved are considered by the government to be as safe as their traditional counterparts and are generally unregulated (FDA website). However, there are several types of potential health effects that could result from the insertion of a novel gene into an organism. Health effects of primary concern to safety assessors are production of new allergens, increased toxicity, decreased nutrition, and antibiotic resistance (Bernstein et al., 2003).

Food Allergy
Food Allergy affects approximately 5% of children and 2% of adults in the U.S. and is a significant public health threat (Bakshi, 2003). Allergic reactions in humans occur when a normally harmless protein enters the body and stimulates an immune response (Bernstein et al., 2003). If the novel protein in a GM food comes from a source that is know to cause allergies in humans or a source that has never been consumed as human food, the concern that the protein could elicit an immune response in humans increases. Although no allergic reactions to GM food by consumers have been confirmed, in vitro evidence suggesting that some GM products could cause an allergic reaction has motivated biotechnology companies to discontinue their development (Bakshi, 2003).

Increased Toxicity
Most plants produce substances that are toxic to humans. Most of the plants that humans consume produce toxins at levels low enough that they do not produce any adverse health effects. There is concern that inserting an exotic gene into a plant could cause it to produce toxins at higher levels that could be dangerous to humans. This could happen through the process of inserting the gene into the plant. If other genes in the plant become damaged during the insertion process it could cause the plant to alter its production of toxins. Alternatively, the new gene could interfere with a metabolic pathway causing a stressed plant to produce more toxins in response. Although these effects have not been observed in GM plants, they have been observed through conventional breeding methods creating a safety concern for GM plants. For example, potatoes conventionally bred for increased diseased resistance have produced higher levels of glycoalkaloids (GEO-PIE website). 

Decreased Nutritional Value
A genetically modified plant could theoretically have lower nutritional quality than its traditional counterpart by making nutrients unavailable or indigestible to humans. For example, phytate is a compound common in seeds and grains that binds with minerals and makes them unavailable to humans. An inserted gene could cause a plant to produce higher levels of phytate decreasing the mineral nutritional value of the plant (GEO-PIE). Another example comes from a study showing that a strain of genetically modified soybean produced lower levels of phytoestrogen compounds, believed to protect against heart disease and cancer, than traditional soybeans (Bakshi, 2003). 

Antibiotic resistance 
In recent years health professionals have become alarmed by the increasing number of bacterial strains that are showing resistance to antibiotics. Bacteria develop resistance to antibiotics by creating antibiotic resistance genes through natural mutation. Biotechnologists use antibiotic resistance genes as selectable markers when inserting new genes into plants. In the early stages of the process scientists do not know if the target plant will incorporate the new gene into its genome. By attaching the desired gene to an antibiotic resistance gene the new GM plant can be tested by growing it in a solution containing the corresponding antibiotic. If the plant survives scientists know that it has taken up the antibiotic resistance gene along with the desired gene. There is concern that bacteria living in the guts of humans and animals could pick up an antibiotic resistance gene from a GM plant before the DNA becomes completely digested (GEO-PIE website). 
It is not clear what sort of risk the possibility of conferring antibiotic resistance to bacteria presents. No one has ever observed bacteria incorporating new DNA from the digestive system under controlled laboratory conditions. The two types of antibiotic resistance genes used by biotechnologists are ones that already exist in bacteria in nature so the process would not introduce new antibiotic resistance to bacteria. Never the less it is a concern and the FDA is encouraging biotechnologists to phase out the practice of using antibiotic resistance genes (GEO-PIE website). 

http://enhs.umn.edu/current/5103/gm/harmful.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/4/2016, 10:31

http://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2015/will-gmos-hurt-my-body/

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 30/4/2016, 10:38

evo ja kupio grozđe, sa jednim grozdom mogu nekome ako ne razbit glavu a ono bar čvorugu nabit. Kad ga jedes grizes ga ko jabuku :)

prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/4/2016, 10:41

A nije to nis..si vidijo one jagode koje moras nozem rezati,a iznutra lijepe bijele?? :clown

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 30/4/2016, 10:43

prckov wrote:evo ja kupio grozđe, sa jednim grozdom mogu nekome ako ne razbit glavu a ono bar čvorugu nabit. Kad ga jedes grizes ga ko jabuku :)
možeš ga narezat na kolutiće ko kobasicu samo još tanje  :D

prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/4/2016, 10:44

prckov wrote:
prckov wrote:evo ja kupio grozđe, sa jednim grozdom mogu nekome ako ne razbit glavu a ono bar čvorugu nabit. Kad ga jedes grizes ga ko jabuku :)
a ne pusti niti kap soka,niti se moze zdrobiti.,cvrsta i postojana.. :clown mos dizajnirati slastice sa njom i nakon 2 tjedna nece se zgnjiliti..

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 30/4/2016, 10:45

bogomdani wrote:A nije to nis..si vidijo one jagode koje moras nozem rezati,a iznutra lijepe bijele?? :clown
od jagoda sam odusto još prije 10 godina

prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/4/2016, 10:47

mehh..ja jos doli kod stare imam te prastare nasade,ona to procisti,pelceri,krc-plc..tko bi ga znao..neke stara sorta mjesecarki,a tako i sa ostalim vocem i povrcem..mirisno slasno ukusno...uvijek dobijem 4-5 kila za tri tjedna koliko sam dolje..

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 30/4/2016, 10:47

bogomdani wrote:
prckov wrote:
a ne pusti niti kap soka,niti se moze zdrobiti.,cvrsta i postojana.. :clown mos dizajnirati slastice sa njom i nakon 2 tjedna nece se zgnjiliti..
jedino ih pištoljem možeš ubit, inače im smrti nema  :D

prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/4/2016, 10:48

doslovno,ali i svo drugo povrce i voce je takvo..pun qrc u izboru,ali jedva sto da uzmem,samo kod Rusa i Turaka,nes kod Bugara..tamo se jos i nadje prirodno..

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 30/4/2016, 10:52

bogomdani wrote:mehh..ja jos doli kod stare imam te prastare nasade,ona to procisti,pelceri,krc-plc..tko bi ga znao..neke stara sorta mjesecarki,a tako i sa ostalim vocem i povrcem..mirisno slasno ukusno...uvijek dobijem 4-5 kila za tri tjedna koliko sam dolje..
ja vodio djecu u Visoko da vide piramide kad jedna kleopatra čuči pored puta i prodaje jagode, uzmem kilo i djeca me pitaju sta je ona žena stavila u jagode pa su tako ukusne  :D
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/4/2016, 10:54

prckov wrote:
bogomdani wrote:mehh..ja jos doli kod stare imam te prastare nasade,ona to procisti,pelceri,krc-plc..tko bi ga znao..neke stara sorta mjesecarki,a tako i sa ostalim vocem i povrcem..mirisno slasno ukusno...uvijek dobijem 4-5 kila za tri tjedna koliko sam dolje..
ja vodio djecu u Visoko da vide piramide kad jedna kleopatra čuči pored puta i prodaje jagode, uzmem kilo i djeca me pitaju sta je ona žena stavila u jagode pa su tako ukusne  :D
Eeeeee...to je tajni sastojak..kad odrastu,saznat ce..dotad ih sopaj tim jagodama sa Dodacima.. jocolor

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 30/4/2016, 10:59

ma jebo hranu, ajmo mi na mars

prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/4/2016, 13:07

prckov wrote:ma jebo hranu, ajmo mi na mars
nemoj..Eru ce da strefi šlag u glavu..Mars pripada samo njemu i Amerima..ono,prvi se zapisali kojekakvim sondama i roverima.. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 30/4/2016, 15:10

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: