ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The left 'genuinely believe' they are a 'species above others

Go down

The left 'genuinely believe' they are a 'species above others Empty The left 'genuinely believe' they are a 'species above others

Post by prckov Sat 9 Oct - 11:04

The left 'genuinely believe' they are a 'species above others': Dean (msn.com)

“They genuinely believe that they are a species above others, that they're more pure, more morally superior, and this gives them a God-given right … to make their own rules for themselves."

well, imamo i mi septicare za utrku   :D
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

The left 'genuinely believe' they are a 'species above others Empty Re: The left 'genuinely believe' they are a 'species above others

Post by Guest Sat 9 Oct - 18:04

prckov wrote:

well, imamo i mi septicare za utrku   :D

Ribica, znas li da je danas rodjen Ivo Andrić, nobelovac? Ne znas.

Na hrvatskoj wikipediji bitnije od njegove ostavstine jest pitanje nacionalne pripadnosti kao i skenirani dokumenti kojima se zeli, valjda, pokazati kada se izjasnjavao kao Hrvat, a kada kao Srbin.

Tako i vi ovdje.. :) Nemate nikakvog sadrzaja, ne mozete se ni s cime podiciti osim, tako duhovno isprazni, boriti se protiv "komunjara", "leftarda", mahati nacionalnim identitetom i vjerskom pripadnoscu.

E, vidis, to je prikaz septicara. ;)

(Evo sam ti malo i podigla temicu. Molim, nema na cemu. Pusa.)

Back to top Go down

The left 'genuinely believe' they are a 'species above others Empty Re: The left 'genuinely believe' they are a 'species above others

Post by crvenkasti Sat 9 Oct - 18:06

Šta piše ovo ne engleskom?
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti Sat 9 Oct - 18:08

Šta sam ja, Englez?
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Sat 9 Oct - 18:15

Violator u sridu
Ovdje stalno broje krvna zrnca i igraju se kauboja i indijanaca,
Nekad samo tema za živi i bude dublja i životna
Ali  sigurno ne bi bez ljevičara, ovdje
Oni još nešto znaju ovi desno su baš dudeki s pendrekom mjesto kurca
Sora
Sora

2014-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down