ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Novi francuzi i njihovo obrazovanje

Go down

Novi francuzi i njihovo obrazovanje  Empty Novi francuzi i njihovo obrazovanje

Post by Leviathan2 Fri 26 Oct - 14:26

Male
2015-10-04

http://www.uzaludnipokusaj.org

Back to top Go down

Novi francuzi i njihovo obrazovanje  Empty Re: Novi francuzi i njihovo obrazovanje

Post by Leviathan2 Fri 26 Oct - 14:26

Obrazovanje je temelj svakog društva. Bez kvalitetnog obrazovanja, društvo se urušava, a najgore posljedice se osjete tek za nekoliko godina i desetljeća. Danas na Zapadu svjedočimo raspadu obrazovnog sustava. Umjesto da se djeluje i cilju poboljšanja obrazovnog sustava, zahtjevnost se smanjuje. Ukidaju se “nepotrebni” predmeti u školama, a od učenika se “stvaraju kreteni”, tvrdi francuski autor Jean-Paul Brighelli u knjizi “Tvornica kretena – Programirana propast škola“, objavljenoj 2006. godine.

https://www.logicno.com/life-and-style/raspad-obrazovnog-sustava-u-francuskoj-ucenik-pistoljem-zaprijetio-profesorici-video.html

Male
2015-10-04

Back to top Go down

Novi francuzi i njihovo obrazovanje  Empty Re: Novi francuzi i njihovo obrazovanje

Post by Trinity Fri 26 Oct - 20:34

Školovanje kakvo jest nije učinkovio kako se očekuje.
Vjerojatno će se pojaviti novi načini.
Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by red wolf Fri 26 Oct - 20:40

Ljudsko društvo je dotaknulo samo dno. Ono mora proći kroz kaos, a kako bi samo opstalo. A tad neće puno ljudi biti na Zemlji.
red wolf
red wolf

Male
2016-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Oct - 20:41

francuzi su pichke..
Evo,ja sam yavrsio 2 godine vise skole i nagodinu mislim dovrsiti jos dvije..
SVE OSTALO osim formalnih skoli sa punim obrayovnim vremenom i trajanjem,je ograniceno trajanjem na 5 godina..Dakle,pistolj skole,certifikacije,kursevi,umschulunzi,ovo i ono..nakon 5 godina se vise ne priznaje..svabi pucaju na jako viskok nivo kvalitete obrazovanja

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 Fri 26 Oct - 20:46

Triny wrote:Školovanje kakvo jest nije učinkovio kako se očekuje.
jes pogledala video gdje drzi pistolj profacici uperen u glavu :)

Male
2015-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Fri 26 Oct - 20:48

Leviathan2 wrote:
Da se školuje online mogao eventualno pucati u svoj komp. :)
Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Oct - 21:16

Creteil. A student threatens his teacher with a dummy weapon for her to note "present"

A sixteen-year high school student was accused of "aggravated violence" because he was involved in a weapon of a teacher and a school.

The video went around social networks. A survey was opened after a student pointed out a dummy weapon at a high school teacher in Créteil (Val-de-Marne). A sixteen-year high school student was accused of "aggravated violence" because he was engaged in a weapon, a teacher and a school. Franceinfo finds out what we know.

What happened?

It is The Parisian who revealed the case and revealed the images that circulate on the internet. The scene took place on Thursday, October 1

8, at the Edouard-Branly of Créteil College. "You Release Me" The Intimate First Student To The Teacher Pointing To A False Gun Before Retrieving: "You Put Me Present" . While the class is in a hurry, another student turns masked to the one who films and makes several glory.

"The teacher, who seems tired rather than tired, fixes the screen of his computer and exchanges some unruly words with the students" note Le Parisien . " When facing such a situation, it is difficult to know how to react. It is not necessary that the situation be borne " France brings 3 Didier Sablic, of the union SNEP FSU 94. ]

What follow-up was given to this matter?

The teacher filed a complaint of "threat to weapons and dissemination of images", on Friday afternoon, at the Creteil police station, together with its superiors, said the academics chief of France Bleu Paris. An investigation was opened and entrusted to the Territorial Security of Val- De Marne.

On Sunday, 21st October, a college student was accused of "aggravated violence", as he was committed with weapons at a teacher and in a school. Furthermore, measures were taken against the 16-year-old, including the ban on contacting the victim, the ban on staying in Val-de-Marne, the ban on wearing and having a weapon or an obligation to train or school and the obligation to judge his personality.

A weapon was seized by one of the young arrested. Weapon used is a dummy gun "airsoft type" explains a police source to France Bleu Paris. The second college student was placed in storage released Saturday (October 20). A legal investigation was also opened against X for diffusion of video to identify the author.

The students of the first professional involved are "placed in the conservatory conservatory pending a disciplinary council, it is not good for the rest of the justice fair follows its course" assured Didier Sablic of Franceinfo. The teacher received a temporary break of 7 days. She will have a psychological hearing, according to a source close to the study in France 2.

https://vaaju.com/franceeng/what-is-known-about-the-case/

http://www.tellerreport.com/life/--creteil---a-student-threatens-his-teacher-with-a-dummy-weapon-for-her-to-note-"present"-.rkRtbdFoQ.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Oct - 21:37

Triny wrote:
Leviathan2 wrote:
Da se školuje online mogao eventualno pucati u svoj komp. :)

Malo zesca "skola" lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Regoč Sat 27 Oct - 21:39

Ustrieliti prjed školom za opomenu ostalim novim Francuzima.

Male
2015-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down