ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIN LADEN IS ALIVE

Go down

BIN LADEN IS ALIVE Empty BIN LADEN IS ALIVE

Post by Yehudim 20/6/2018, 13:03

BIN LADEN IS ALIVE Snowden

BIN LADEN IS “ALIVE AND WELL IN THE BAHAMAS”, SAYS EDWARD SNOWDEN

Moscow | National Security Agency whistleblower Edward Snowden has made a new controversial claim yesterday, saying that he possessed some classified information proving that Osama Bin Laden is still alive.

Snowden, who lives as a fugitive in Russia after leaking documents about the NSA’s surveillance programs has made some previously unreported allegations about the famous terrorist, Osama Bin Laden, during an interview with the Moscow Tribune.
According to him, not only is Bin Laden still alive, but he is living a lavish lifestyle in the Bahamas, thanks to regular payments from the CIA.

I have documents showing that Bin Laden is still on the CIA’s payroll,” claims Edward Snowden. “He is still receiving more than $100,000 a month, which are being transferred through some front businesses and organizations, directly to his Nassau bank account. I am not certain where he is now, but in 2016, he was living quietly in his villa with five of his wives and many children.”

BIN LADEN IS ALIVE Snowden3

Mr. Snowden says the CIA orchestrated the fake death of the former leader of Al Qaeda, while he was actually transported with his family to an undisclosed location in the Bahamas.

[size=20]“Osama Bin Laden was one of the CIA’s most efficient operatives for a long time,” claims the famous whistleblower. “What kind of message would it send their other operatives if they were to let the SEALs kill him? They organized his fake death with the collaboration of the Pakistani Secret services, and he simply abandoned his cover. Since everyone believes he is dead, nobody’s looking for him, so it was pretty easy to disappear. Without the beard and the military jacket, nobody recognizes him.”

[/size]

Mr. Snowden says that the documents proving that Bin Laden is still alive will be integrally reproduced in his new book, expected to be released in September.

BIN LADEN IS ALIVE Snowden2

A subject of controversy, Snowden has been variously called a hero, a whistleblower, a dissident, a patriot, and a traitor, for his revelations of thousands of classified documents.
Edward Snowden was hired by an NSA contractor in 2013 after previous employment with Dell and the CIA. In the month of June of the same year, he revealed thousands of classified NSA documents to journalists.
The US government filed espionage charges against him shortly after his revelations were made public. He has been living under asylum in Moscow, after fleeing the US for Hong Kong in the wake of the leaks.
On July 28, 2015, the White House has rejected a “We the People” petition of nearly 168,000 signatories, to pardon him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/bin-laden-is-alive-and-well-in-the-bahamas-says-edward-snowden/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Neki pričahu isto za  Tudjmana, Slobu, hiću, Karadjića, Mladića, Arkana................Praljka.......
Yehudim
Yehudim

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

BIN LADEN IS ALIVE Empty Re: BIN LADEN IS ALIVE

Post by flumen 20/6/2018, 13:07

ja vidio Tita neki dan

Ima jedan grad koji obiluje inteligentima anacionalnim; kultura ih i svijest, bolje oholost, veze za Italiju, rasa i nagon za Hrvatsku; govore lose dva jezika; Zagreb im je tudj, Italija ih ne treba...

flumen
flumen

Male
2015-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by omni 20/6/2018, 13:25

flumen wrote:ja vidio Tita neki dan
Tita mozes vidjet i od lose brlje. Elvis je ipak King, a nece pred oci pomocu lakih opijata.
omni
omni

Male
2014-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by flumen 20/6/2018, 13:30

Elvisa sam vidio prije par godina kako ide u podzemnu u Münchenu...reko sam: "King is death" - on se samo nasmijao i vozio se dalje

Ima jedan grad koji obiluje inteligentima anacionalnim; kultura ih i svijest, bolje oholost, veze za Italiju, rasa i nagon za Hrvatsku; govore lose dva jezika; Zagreb im je tudj, Italija ih ne treba...

flumen
flumen

Male
2015-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 20/6/2018, 15:04

meni nebi bilo nis cudnoga

Male
2015-10-04

http://www.uzaludnipokusaj.org

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega 20/6/2018, 16:04

Meni bi bilo čudno da su ga zaista likvidirali. Ipak je full lojalan i radija je sve kak su mu rekli.

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Regoč 20/6/2018, 16:59

Ja!

Male
2015-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 20/6/2018, 19:40

flumen wrote:ja vidio Tita neki dan

Pozdravi ga, od mene,  ako se opet sretnete, ipak je legenda živuća
Yehudim
Yehudim

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 20/6/2018, 19:41

Leviathan2 wrote:meni nebi bilo nis cudnoga

Tek kad mu vidim glavu na kolcu, onda ću znati da ga nema više.
Yehudim
Yehudim

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 20/6/2018, 20:53

Yehudim wrote:

pa familija bin laden je jebacki bogata i ima velik uticaj u svijetu, a posto je ovaj odradio posao za amere , nebi bilo nis cudno da su ga penzionisali na bahamima

Male
2015-10-04

http://www.uzaludnipokusaj.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 20/6/2018, 22:48

Leviathan2 wrote:
Yehudim wrote:

pa familija bin laden je jebacki bogata i ima velik uticaj u svijetu, a posto je ovaj odradio posao za amere , nebi bilo nis cudno da su ga penzionisali na bahamima

BIN LADEN IS ALIVE 2Q==

Reka sam da samo ovo priznam
Yehudim
Yehudim

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Serbinho-3 21/6/2018, 01:08

Taj se devedesetih krio u Džamiji na South Side u Cikagu, mislim 55 St. , ako se secam, Non stop gušili o njemu.

Kasnije postao slavan.
Serbinho-3
Serbinho-3

2014-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 21/6/2018, 07:34

Serbinho-3 wrote:Taj se devedesetih krio u Džamiji na South Side u Cikagu, mislim 55 St. , ako se secam, Non stop gušili o njemu.

Kasnije postao slavan.

I ja bih posta slavan da mi je obitelj druga najbogatija u nekoj bogatoj državi

A ne ovako da budem " slavan " samo par dana u god ako me uhvate kad opletem

po kojoj žutari.
Yehudim
Yehudim

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down