ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pravoslavlje

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Pravoslavlje Empty Pravoslavlje

Post by Winter is coming 9/8/2015, 16:26

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Pravoslavlje Empty Re: Pravoslavlje

Post by Winter is coming 9/8/2015, 16:44

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 9/8/2015, 16:50

Pravoslavlje 24e80tz

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jastreb 9/8/2015, 17:09

Opet je počeo.
jastreb
jastreb

2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 11/8/2015, 22:40

Ako jezike čovečije i anđeoske govorim a ljubavi nemam, onda sam kao zvono koje zvoni, ili praporac koji zveči.
Mt. 25:45Rim. 14:1Rim. 14:21

2 I ako imam proroštvo i znam sve tajne i sva znanja, i ako imam svu veru da i gore premeštam, a ljubavi nemam, ništa sam.
Mt. 7:22Lk. 17:61 Kor. 13:8

3 I ako razdam sve imanje svoje, i ako predam telo svoje da se sažeže, a ljubavi nemam, ništa mi ne pomaže.
Mt. 6:1

4 Ljubav dugo trpi, milokrvna je; ljubav ne zavidi; ljubav se ne veliča, ne nadima se,
1 Pet. 4:8

5 Ne čini šta ne valja, ne traži svoje, ne srdi se, ne misli o zlu,
Jer. 40:16Rim. 14:12Filip. 2:4Filip. 4:8

6 Ne raduje se nepravdi, a raduje se istini,
Ps. 10:3Rim. 1:322 Jn. 1:4

7 Sve snosi, sve veruje, svemu se nada, sve trpi.
Gal. 6:2

8 Ljubav nikad ne prestaje, a proroštvo ako će i prestati, jezici ako će umuknuti, razuma ako će nestati.
9 Jer nešto znamo i nešto prorokujemo;
1 Kor. 8:21 Tim. 6:4

10 A kad dođe savršeno, onda će prestati šta je nešto.
Isa. 54:13Jn. 6:45

11 Kad ja bejah malo dete kao dete govorah, kao dete mišljah, kao dete razmišljah; a kad postadoh čovek, odbacih detinjstvo.
12 Tako sad vidimo kao kroz staklo, u zagonetki, a onda ćemo licem k licu; sad poznajem nešto, a onda ću poznati kao što sam poznat.
Jest. 1:14Mt. 18:102 Kor. 3:18Filip. 3:12

13 A sad ostaje vera, nada, ljubav, ovo troje; ali je ljubav najveća među njima.
Mt. 22:38Mk. 12:30

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 11/8/2015, 22:51

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 28/8/2015, 00:55

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28/8/2015, 00:57

Kad shvatite da Bog priča jednim jezikom, bit će kasno...

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 12/9/2015, 16:59

[size=34]Russian Orthodox Church stands up for Muslim book ruled ‘extremist’ by court[/size]
Published time: 11 Sep, 2015 06:44Edited time: 11 Sep, 2015 06:49
Get short URL
Pravoslavlje 55f273b7c361888e0e8b45f7
© Anindito Mukherjee / Reuters

1.2K154
Probes into allegations of extremism in ancient sacred writings should be banned, the Russian Orthodox Church said after a controversial court ruling over a Muslim book was announced in the Russian city of Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk.
Ancient religious texts written hundreds of years ago should be immune from any form of legal process, Russian Orthodox Church spokesman Vsevolod Chaplin said in an interview with Interfax on Thursday.
READ MORE: Patriarch seeks abortion ban in Russia in parliament speech
A book containing direct quotes from the Quran was ruled extremist on August 12 in the city of Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk in Russia’s Far East. The verdict was announced to the public on September 7. The ruling stated that the book, ‘Plea to God: Its meaning and place in Islam,’ which explains chapters of the Quran, contains fragments that discriminate against other religions.
The judge took the decision based solely on an analysis of the text conducted by Interior Ministry experts, and not by experts on religion. The fragments in question included the most famous verses from the Quran.
“Ancient sacred texts belong to the times when no one would dare to question the supremacy of religious norms for an individual and the society. Perhaps we should come up with a kind of moratorium on declaring texts that were created 300-500 years ago and earlier extremist,” Chaplin explained.The Quran as well as the Torah and the Bible carry a whole lot of statements that may be regarded as quite radical by today’s standards, the churchman said.
Pravoslavlje 55f27516c4618898468b45dc
Head of the Central Muslim Spiritual Directorate, Chief Mufti of Russia, Sheikh-ul-Islam Talgat Tadzhuddin, left, and chairman of the Moscow Patriarchate's Synodal Department for the Cooperation of Church and Society Vsevolod Chaplin. © Maksim Blinov / RIA Novosti
A prominent Orthodox theologian, Andrey Kuraev, condemned the ruling as “horrible.” “What verses were picked? They just say that there is one God and that you should only pray to Him. What is extremist about it? The same messages can be found in the Bible – that’s what the Christians and the Jews preach. Every religion says that their way of worshiping God is the right one,”he told LifeNews.
Chaplin says he understands the outburst sparked by the court ruling among the Muslims. However, he says that the criticism leveled by Muslims against the prosecutor and judge who made the ruling is far too harsh.
The differences between secularism and religion will always be there, and giving prerogatives to one over another will most certainly lead to “an even more escalated conflict,” he concluded.
READ MORE: Patriarch Kirill urges Europe to return to Christian values, warns against ‘rewriting history’
Pravoslavlje 55f27954c361888f0e8b4611
Chechen Republic leader Ramzan Kadyrov. © Said Tsarnaev / RIA Novosti
The head of Russia’s Chechen Republic, Ramzan Kadyrov, quickly responded to the ruling, saying that he would file an appeal to overturn the verdict.
As a faithful Muslim, he also found it appropriate to call the judge and the prosecutor who had reviewed the case “traitors”and “shaitans,” which is the name of the Devil in the Islamic tradition.
“I will hold them accountable, since there’s nothing more important in my life than the Quran,” Kadyrov concluded.

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by genitalni_herpes 30/9/2015, 15:26

Pravoslavlje CBIHM1eXEAA7s8s

-...kad sam pročito "winter is coming" sam se sjetio..
genitalni_herpes
genitalni_herpes

Male
2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 5/12/2015, 23:59

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 24/12/2015, 02:23

Ne brinite se nizašto nego u svemu molitvom i sa moljenjem sa zahvalnošću kazujte bogu želje vaše i mir božiji koji prevazilazi  svaki um  sačuvaće srca vaša i misli vaše u Hristu Isusu

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/1/2016, 13:35

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 6/1/2016, 14:36

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down